- Nassau County Man Found Guilty of Sale/Delivery of Oxycodone Michael Keith Googins, 48, of Nassau County, was found guilty by a jury of Sale or Delivery of Oxycodone.
- Reed Found Guilty on 3 Counts of Sexual Battery Victor Vaughn Reed, 51, of Jacksonville, was found guilty by a jury of three counts of Sexual Battery.
- Nelson Launches Juvenile Justice Advisory Committee The year-long, community-led effort seeks to reduce recidivism rates and crime through better juvenile programs.
- Prison Releasee Reoffender Found Guilty of Burglary Akeen Kadoni Paul, 22, of Jacksonville, was found guilty by a jury of Burglary to a Dwelling and Resisting An Officer Without Violence.
- Law Enforcement, State Attorney Taking Storm-related Crimes Seriously Local law enforcement and Fourth Circuit State Attorney’s Office enhance efforts to arrest, prosecute individuals who used Hurricane Irma to commit crimes of opportunity.
- Nelson’s First ‘Incoming Class’ Features 16 Prosecutors The Fourth Circuit has added 16 new prosecutors who will handle misdemeanor crimes in County Court.
- Jacksonville Man Found Guilty of Resisting an Officer with Violence Chad Vaughn Moreland, 38, of Jacksonville, was found guilty by a jury of Resisting an Officer with Violence.
- Burroughs Found Guilty of Dealing in Stolen Property, False Verification Timothy D. Burroughs, 34, of Jacksonville, was found guilty by a jury of Dealing in Stolen Property and False Verification of Ownership on a Pawnbroker Transaction Form.
- Jacksonville Man Convicted of 2015 Attempted Murder of Girlfriend Joshua Council, 29, of Jacksonville, was found guilty by a jury of Attempted Murder in the First Degree.
- Hudson Sentenced to Life in Prison for First-Degree Murder The Honorable James H. Daniel sentenced Quintae Davouris Hudson, 27, of Jacksonville, to Life Without Parole in Florida State Prison for First-Degree Murder and a host of other charges.
- Fourth Circuit Grand Jury Indicts 5 for First-Degree Murder Five defendants have been charged with First-Degree Murder — the State is seeking the death penalty on two who allegedly murdered elderly family members.
- Coleman Found Guilty of Sexual Battery, Now Faces Up to Life in Prison Ronald Lee Coleman, 58, of Jacksonville, was found guilty by a jury of two counts of Sexual Battery.
- Perry Sentenced to 45 Years in Prison for Attempted Manslaughter, Other Charges Dreshawn Tony Perry, 23, of Jacksonville to 45 years in Florida State Prison.
- Man Found Guilty of Staging Auto Accidents, Scheme to Defraud Reinier Fundora-Martinez, 51, of Hialeah, was found guilty by a jury of six counts of Knowingly Participating in an Intentional Motor Vehicle Crash and one count of Organized Fraud.
- State Recommends Life in Prison in ‘Blind Rabbit’ Murder Agreement Erron Markese Coleman, 26, of Jacksonville, pleaded guilty to Second-Degree Murder and Armed Robbery. Pursuant to the plea agreement, Coleman faces 35 years to Life in Florida State Prison. The ...