- Sexual Predator Subject to Indefinite Civil Commitment Danny Ray Conley, 48, of Jacksonville, was found subject to indefinite civil commitment as a sexually violent predator, pursuant to a unanimous jury verdict.
- Jacksonville Man Guilty of Murdering, Dismembering Body of Girlfriend Courtney Lamar Davis, 31, of Jacksonville, was found guilty by a jury of Second-Degree Murder, Abuse of a Dead Human Body, and Tampering with Evidence.
- Lothman Lambert Joins Fourth Circuit as Juvenile Director State Attorney Melissa Nelson has added Laura Lothman Lambert to her leadership team as Juvenile Director.
- Fourth Circuit Grand Jury Indicts Hudson on 8 Counts Quintae Hudson, 26, charged with First-Degree Murder, Conspiracy to Commit First-Degree Murder and other crimes.
- Nelson Adds Resources to Tackle Human Trafficking New section within the office is dedicated to pursuing, prosecuting engaged in trafficking other people.