- Announcing the 2017 Annual Report The report is a first for the office and now available.
- Hilaire Receives 18 Years for Armed Robbery, Firearm Possession Kevin Hilaire, 21, of Jacksonville to 18 years in Florida State Prison for Armed Robbery, and Possession of a Firearm by an Adjudicated Delinquent.
- Lopez Sentenced to Life in Prison for Workplace Shooting Murder Ezequiel Soriano Lopez, 26, of Jacksonville, was found guilty by a jury of Second-Degree Murder and sentenced to Life in Florida State Prison.
- Jakubowski Receives 30 Years in Prison for Sexual Battery, Other Crimes Jakubowski was found guilty by a jury of Armed Sexual Battery, and Burglary with Intent to Commit Assault or Battery, and sentenced to 30 years in Florida State Prison.
- Williams Pleads Guilty to Kidnapping ‘Baby Kamiyah’ in 1998 The plea agreement answers questions about the nearly 20-year-old crime.
- Payton Sentenced to 30 Years for Armed Robbery at Area Gas Station Louis Eugene Payton, 30, of Jacksonville, was found guilty by a jury of Armed Robbery, and Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon.
- Jacksonville Man Found Guilty of Battery on a Security Officer Bernard Jarnell Pulliam, 37, of Jacksonville, was found guilty by a jury of Battery on a Licensed Security Officer.
- Fourth Circuit Grand Jury Indicts 5 for First-Degree Murder With the First-Degree Murder indictments, each defendant faces a sentence of mandatory life in prison, unless the State provides notice of its intent to seek the death penalty, in accordance ...
- Business Owner Found Guilty of Organized Fraud, Taking $1.5 Million from Victims Lauren Eileen Carr, 58, of Bryceville, was found guilty by a jury of Organized Fraud. Carr now faces a maximum of 30 years in Florida State Prison.
- McKnight Found Guilty of Armed Robbery, Attempted Second-Degree Murder, Other Charges McKnight is a five-time convicted felon and the State has filed a Prison Release Reoffender Notice, seeking to sentence him to a mandatory life sentence.
- Ellison Receives 30 Years in Prison, Designated a Sexual Predator Tony Gerald Ellison, 52, of Jacksonville was sentenced to 30 years in Florida State Prison followed by life probation for two counts of Lewd or Lascivious Molestation.
- Robinson Pleads to Second-Degree Murder in 2014 Shooting of Friend Pursuant to the plea agreement, Robinson now faces a maximum of Life in Florida State Prison.
- Owens Found Guilty of Attempted First-Degree Murder Devraughne Terrell Owens, 27, of Jacksonville, was found guilty by a jury of Attempted Murder in the First Degree, and Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon.
- Hilliard Man Found Guilty of Armed Burglary Curtis Wayne Hodges, 28, of Hilliard, was found guilty by a jury of Armed Burglary.
- Criminal Street Gang Members Arrested, Charged with RICO Act Crimes Ten members of “Problem Child Entertainment” were arrested after a year-long investigation by law enforcement partners.