We are not currently accepting pre-registrations.
Please check back soon for updated event information.
Sealing and Expunging Fair
The hosts of the upcoming Sealing & Expunging Fair have made the difficult decision to POSTPONE the event to a later date. In light of the communitywide increase of COVID-19 cases and for the health and safety of the hundreds of volunteers and participants of this event, it will be held in the near future. Stay tuned for a date to be announced.
To hear about the new event date when it’s announced, please follow the SAO’s Facebook and Twitter pages, and check back on this webpage.
A criminal record can make it hard to find a job or rent a home. Would you like help in trying to seal or expunge an arrest record? Pre-register for the sealing and expunging fair by reviewing the eligibility requirements and submitting the registration form below.
*Please note, any cases that occurred before the age of 18 require a different process and will not be processed at this event.*
Please also note that we are not able to assist everyone at this event. Visit the FDLE’s website for more information about the record sealing and expungement processes.
You are NOT eligible to participate in this event if you:
- Are a convicted felon or have been convicted of a misdemeanor (Note: if the Court “withheld adjudication,” it is not classified as a conviction)
- Were arrested outside of Duval County, Florida
- Still owe court costs, fines, or restitution in your case
- Are still on probation for the case you want to seal
- Pled guilty or no contest to any of the following charges:
- Homicide; manslaughter; or Act of Terrorism (§ 775.30)
- Illegal use of explosives or unlawful use of destructive devices
- Battery; Aggravated Battery; or Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer
- Robbery; Home-invasion robbery; Burglary of a dwelling; Petit Theft
- Sexual Battery; Act of domestic violence; Stalking or Aggravated stalking
- Cruelty to animals; aircraft piracy; Manufacturing any substances in violation of Chapter 893, F.S.
- Child abuse; Aggravated child abuse; Neglect of a child; Lewd, lascivious, or indecent assault or act upon or in the presence of a child under 16
You may still be eligible for record sealing or expungement even if the SAO is unable to assist you. We recommend that you consult with an attorney to discus your options if you are not eligible to participate in this event.
About the Fair
For detailed information about the Seal and Expunge process, contact the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) at the link below:
For questions about the State Attorney’s Office Seal and Expungement event, please email SAO4sealexp@coj.net or visit 311 W. Monroe Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202.